Sanitrol has a detailed and proven quality control system to ensure that your facility is as clean as it can be. This system of audits, reports, site inspections and management accountability has resulted in the highest retention rate in our industry; and that’s something we are very proud of.
- Our Operation Manager will visit your facility bi-weekly to inspect, assist, and measure the performance of the site staff.
- Every week, the corporate staff will review the supervisors progress reports to determine the accomplishment of tasks. This approach helps us meet your objectives and ours.
We utilize a continuous process improvement methodology which allows us:
- To ensure that the cleaning standards meet acceptable client, environmental, fire and safety standards.
- To develop refreshed audits that will provide a means of monitoring all functions of the cleaning services.
- To provide a systematic method of resolving and follow up of identified problems.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are updated in order to maintain a safe and clean environment for all concerned.
- To provide a system of communication and coordination for the purpose of identifying and resolving problems.
- To provide a system of reporting our activities to Sanitrol management.
Put in place and constantly refined since inception, our quality assurance program produces consistently exemplary results for our clients.